Recent content by quench

1. Q

comprehensive email tracking

Yep--I know how to do this already, and I know what purpose it serves...but this doesn't give me an actual report listing the email addresses of those who actually opened the email, regardless of whether they responded. This only gives me a count. We need to know exactly who, by email address...
  2. Q

Hi, Stan, thanks for the quick response. I've checked this script out, and when I click on the "see the click-thru report" link on the page you've linked here, I don't see what I'm looking for. I need a report that gives the exact number of opens, not click-throughs, and I need a list of...
  3. Q

re:comprehensive email marketing Hi, Stan, thanks for the quick response. I've checked this script out, and when I click on the "see the click-thru report" link on the page you've linked here, I don't see what I'm looking for. I need a report that gives the exact number of opens, not...
  4. Q

Is there any script or plugin that will generate a complete email open/read report for a blast sent thru Maxbulk Mailer. I need it to report number of opens, unique opens, bounces, and the email address of the opens. thanks!
  5. Q

Is there any script or plugin that will generate a complete email open/read report for a blast sent thru Maxbulk Mailer. I need it to report number of opens, unique opens, bounces, and the email address of the opens. thanks!