Recent content by pwdrnow

1. pwdrnow

How can I remove servers from server favourites list?

RE: FTP Disk 1.3.1 on MacBook Pro 15" Retina - Yosemite 10.10.3 I can't seem to find a method to remove obsolete servers from the favorites drop down list above the open server window (it has the back heart icon). Any suggestions? Many thanks
  2. pwdrnow

Only a few files download

Ahhhhh. Didn’t see that. I believe that has fixed the issue - it's started downloading what appears to be all files. Thank you. ;-)
  3. pwdrnow

Yes. Did that a couple of times. No change to results.
  4. pwdrnow

Sorry but not really sure. URL: www.lifeoflight.com Can you let me know? I'd really like to to download the whole shebang and work on the content offline to build a fresh site. Thanks Paul
  5. pwdrnow

The site doesn't use Flash, but how can I check if the files are linked thru Javascript?? I was hoping to download the site and view it offline. The site is built using Vivvo CMS. Any ideas? Thanks.
  6. pwdrnow

I just purchased Web Dumper. Registered it and trying it out. Tried to download one of my own websites which is fairly big (about 800 pages). I only got 10 individual files down :? Tried twice but same result. :( Does WD handle html, php, etc etc - all files?? Thanks Paul
  7. pwdrnow

MBM editing very slow / beachballing / freezing

MBM v8.4.2 - MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2.8/768 SSD/16GB RAM I've been having lots of trouble lately with MBM refusing to edit text at times, and other times beachballing for a few minutes before releasing the app again to edit... then it happens on every subsequent edit. Other times beahcballs...
  8. pwdrnow

How can I recover a failed partially sent list?

Great thanks Stan. Worked a treat!
  9. pwdrnow

How can I recover a failed partially sent list?

MBM 8.3.6 (newly updated from 8.3.5 today). MacBook Pro 3.06GHz 15" /1TB /4GB /OSX 10.6.8 I sent to a list but my IP fell over/stalled and so the send was interrupted about 80% through (800 recipients). When I came back to the operation later (when the IP was back on again), MBM had frozen and...