Recent content by peterpica

1. peterpica

Comcast problems again

All went off (171); got no error messages, no rejects, no nothing. Then I used another carrier (MacAce) and all went off smoothly; only got 8 bounces, two that were discontinued addresses; others rejected by servers because of spam suspicions, etc. MUCH better using MacAce so it seems. Thanks.
  2. peterpica

Comcast problems again

Tried the esmtp as you suggested... the messages went off (somewhere)...I got a maxprogram receipt that they were all sent, but nobody received anything. Guess they went to a spam bucket again?
  3. peterpica

Comcast problems again

Was using suggested settings and now again, Comcast's giving me headaches. I've attached settings that I'm trying to use (worked before)... now again CC's not sending them.
  4. peterpica

webdumper question

Doesn't download all of the files; only at primary page. Nothing downloaded from any of the subpages (menu page choices). ???
  5. peterpica

Verizon to Comcast Problem

THANKS STAN...will give it a whirl! ;-) :mrgreen:
  6. peterpica

Verizon to Comcast Problem

Was using MP for years with Verizon; switched to Xfinity and now am unable to connect. Is Comcast tougher on bulk mails or are there special settings? Thanks. :?:
  7. peterpica

comcast limits

Thanks much Stan. Couple things... I was getting an error watching the transcript of the distribution MP's screen and saw that it was switching from POP to ESMTP. I changed my settings (see: http://peterpica.com/settings.png) and it's working fine now except that I'm getting a few stoppages...
  8. peterpica

Comcast Problem

Has something changed at Comcast? I no longer can send bulk emails. Could someone send me a dump showing their settings if Max is working for them with Comcast? Thanks!
  9. peterpica

comcast limits

Since switching to from Verizon to Comcast, I can no longer send bulk emails... Could you please share your settings with me so I can try out? Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's not working. Thanks in advance if you can help out.
  10. peterpica

Verizon

Howdy. I think that Verizon's recently adopted new spam filters. I just tried resending the same bulk message (edited) as done successfully last year and it's bouncing. I even created a .gif graphic out of the message and have a 'neutral' message title. Any clues/tips? Thanks!
  11. peterpica

Can no longer launch

fonts Replaced the system fonts with those of my New Account (where it works fine) and still no good.
  12. peterpica

Can no longer launch

New Account Hi Stan. New User launch works fine... no crash. Suggestions? THANKS! (I sent problem along with crash report to Max support and they responded that "they've never seen this problem before"...)
  13. peterpica

Can no longer launch

Can no longer launch... quits with errors every time. Tried all the steps in the debugging support page (permissions, uninstalling all related files, dumping caches, etc. using Onyx, then reinstalled fresh version. Still refuses to launch. 10.5.4 on dual quad core 3.2 w/16g ram Any ideas?
  14. peterpica

103 Error Message

Howdy. Sent 25 emails yesterday using MBM without incident. Then got a message from Comcast that they've detected that my email address is sending out spam and that this is indicative of a virus on my machine -- and that they've taken "corrective" action. (I'm on a Mac.) Now, when I try...
  15. peterpica

Bulk mailing an html announcement

A-HAH! What can I say other than double-doah or as my girls used to say in grammar school... "ga-doy!" Thank you very much for your help & solution. Hava grate dey 2!