Recent content by peacehawks

1. P

Fing program doesn't work properly: AGAIN!

Stan, Now even the links I made in Dreamweaver are getting a 404 result!. and it returns an url showing the route to the lm on my godaddy server. What the hell is going on???? When I run them from Dreamweaver in a browser it all works. But as soon as I past the code and send the emails from...
  2. P

Error message.or message.

Hi Stan, well I finally had the time to correct the mistakes that lead to Error 22. Now in the 3RD screen after while installing into the lm folder on the 4th file a X and Error show up. Well below is the code from the window below: What's my mistake? 220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd...
  3. P

Error code list

Attempting to set up the MLM on the 2nd screen before the Lm set up.
  4. P

Error code list

Is there an Error Codes List? I'm getting an error of 22. I'd like to download the list for reference.posting.php?mode=post&f=16#
  5. P

No stats.

That's just what I replied in the former screen. On doing that I get a login screen. When Loged-in all I get is a blank 18% grey screen. NO STAT, Stan. Also now all of a sudden after owning the program for more than a decade I have to pay for update. What's that for since even with the...
  6. P

No stats.

3.1.6. When click "Go" under the "General" Icon I'm taken to the Remote list and when I further click on the "Statistics" button I get a blank 18% grey page... Also, inside the MBM program I get a no data too. This is true even in the updated 8.5.1 MBM. What the............
  7. P

No stats.

8. P

No stats.

Yes,
  9. P

No stats.

Stan, when I send a test message neither the SQL or Tex; no statistics show up. All I get is a blank page.
  10. P

No stats.

Stan, finally got it to work only to have no stats show up. This is a totally new wrinkle. Now what's the issue? I've upgraded to System 10.11 too.
  11. P

Error message.

The path is what I have down. Apple hasn't responded yet...
  12. P

Error message.

Stan, This is the address in the URL field: /Users/jimgraniela/Sites/www_sites/ideasinmotion site/public When I click "Go" nothing happens. Using the address:http://www.ideasinmotionllc.com/public/lm.php I get the message below Forbidden You don't have permission to access /public/ on this...
  13. P

Can't set permissions on my Apple server

Hi Stan, Well I spent the better part of today trying to make MBM's MLM setting to recognize the Public and Im folders. I remembered from my past pain that I could set this. So apple walked me through "Terminal" to set the permissions. Before this step I showed the Apple tech David a get info...
  14. P

Error message.

Hi Stan, Well I spent the better part of today trying to make MBM's MLM setting to recognize the Public and Im folders. I remembered from my past pain that I could set this. So apple walked me through "Terminal" to set the permissions. Before this step I showed the Apple tech David a get info...
  15. P

MLM set up

Stan I've re-installed the MBM and followed all the other steps and still I don't get any stats. I'm sorry I updated it all worked on the previous version. So, don't have my MLM working and what am I to do?