Recent content by Paul Amiet

1. P

MBM file size is surprizingly large

So what happened between compiling 8.7.1 and 8.7.2 ? My tests are done on the same machine OSX 10.11.6. (Which is an old system, okay, but I can't upgrade without buying a new machine !) You probably build your software on a more recent OS. Wait the new year ! Thank you
  2. P

Hi, here some news about the '/Line' line in an mbm file. I made tests in a virtual machine running Mac OS X 10.11.6 through Parallels Desktop 13. I installed different versions of MBM, one at a time • 8.7.3 • 8.6.9 • 8.7.1 • 8.7.2 Before installing a new version, I completely...
  3. P

The '/File' line is very large (2,9 MB). The text file containing the line cannot be attached to the forum post. May I send it to an email address ?
  4. P

By the way, my true version is MaxBulk Mailer 8.7.3-FR 64 bits – Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan (not 8.5.3 as I wrote yesterday)
  5. P

I did some tests today, and I got surprises. 1) Test message without attachment.mbm , one recipient, no /file line, size 2 KB, before and after sending : OK Surprises when looking at the different log files In the global file "Deliveries.log", the line created is 663 KB in size. The "By...
  6. P

It seems the change occurred in the first days of 2020. I do not remember the date I installed the current 8.5.3 version
  7. P

Hi I discover today something strange regarding the size of mbm files. My situation : MaxBulk Mailer 8.5.3 on Mac OS X 10.11.6 (I can't upgrade my machine which is 11 years old) When I began using MBM 5 years ago, my mbm files were nearly 70 KB in size. Today, I sent successfully a message whose...
  8. P

About recipients : differences between Abonné and Activé (in french)

Hi I'm a long-term user of MaxBulk Mailer in the contexte of non-profit associations. Your product works fine. In a recipient list, I can't understand the difference between the flags "Abonné" and "Activé" (in french) Please find attached a screen copy showing the terms May you help me ? Paul