Recent content by no-limits

1. N

trial not working for me

why you dont change it, if it not work ???? rtfm: http://www.maxprog.com/site/support/us/ ... ervers.php maybe this help you :)
  2. N

email bounce always crashing

i have testet this software on my old mac boock vers.10.5.8 absolutly no problems, no crash. only on my new mac book pro, with mounten lion 10.8.2 i have this problem. but with this mounten lion i also have a lots of other trouble. newer is not always beter :) so i dont no you can fix this on...
  3. N

sh..t its crashing again.... all the mails the bouncer delete already on the server is gone now.... sugestion: wat about a autosave function in the next version? maybe for all tools. if one of the tools is crashing, you dont loost all files. example i can enter save every 3 minuts, or everey...
  4. N

info: i configurate diferent. take only 20 mails, but every minute, now its works whitout crashing. :)
  5. N

ok, maybe its help you :)
  6. N

i use mac os mountain lion. emailbounce always crash down, after 500 mails i try this now more then 10 times, always the same. i have lots of bounce, but cant clean whit email verifier, becaus port 25 is blocked on my 2 providers i have :( error log see atachement, maybee its help you ps...
  7. N

can't uload my email list

its my root server. no safe mode no mod_security is not on memory und excution time is ok, i have other scripts need long time and up to 100 mb upload. the only thing im not shure is register_globals = On; allow_url_fopen = On; i check this if im back home....
  8. N

Embed Youtube video

Re: Embed Youtube * tats because the emailprogram dont use javascripts, aktivx etc. maybe you put the enbeded code on a website, and use a i-frame to include in the mail. check it out, maybe then the mails landing in the junk.... :)
  9. N

Bounce emails not getting returned to inbox

ok, i find it out after googeling, testing and searching :) maybe its help somebody. if you i use cpanel, then its important you ad a corect e-mail on System Mail Preferences. standard is root, this is wrong, you must aad a corect e-mail. see picture, this is wrong, and read the footer from...
  10. N

Bounce emails not getting returned to inbox

hmmm..i have the same problem. i make a small testlist. 3 corect emails from me. delivered all corectly aditional 3 mails with corect domain but wrong name. example: [email protected] and 3 totaly wrong mails. example [email protected] this wrong mails dont come back, but if i send it...
  11. N

can't uload my email list

if im uploading my list, always get an error. i try to upload directly on my site, and also from the desktop software maxbulkmailer. see picture. my emails have all first name. but i test also whit first name, last name, company, e-mail. always get the same error. if im add a single e-mail on...