Recent content by NJS

1. N

Gmail Will Require OAuth

Today Google announced that it will soon require third parties to use OAuth. How will this affect MaxBulk Mailer?
  2. N

MBM 8.7.1 Line Breaks

MBM 8.7.1 is adding line breaks to long lines of CSS and breaking mobile formatting. Previous versions didn't do this. Is there a way to turn this off and send exactly what the user sends?
  3. N

MaxBulk Mailer 8.7 release

Same here and my earlier comment was deleted. I'm running macOS 10.14.5.
  4. N

MaxBulk Mailer 8.7 release

This update doesn't work on Mojave. macOS doesn't recognize MBM as an approved developer.
  5. N

Remove Presets Broken?

This window — see attached. Is there another location?
  6. N

Remove Presets Broken?

I've removed the same Presets over and over from the Import window but they keep coming back. I thought presets were app-wide, not per document.
  7. N

Date Sorting for Opt Columns

Thanks for the tip Stanbusk. However, even after setting Opt1 to Date in Preferences, it still doesn't sort properly. See screenshot. It would be great if you guys could fix this. Does it require yyyy instead of yy?
  8. N

Date Sorting for Opt Columns

Email and dates go together so we often have dates in our MBM documents in this format — mm/dd/yy. Unfortunately, MBM cannot sort an Opt column with dates properly. A date of 01/01/20 appears higher than 03/25/19 for example. I'd like to see Excel-style date sorting in MBM. This would not even...