Recent content by musicx

1. M

single_fixed.php

Stan, I contacted my site admin - they informed me that this script for the Mail List Sub - is not on there server & doesn't function - when they tested. They supplied me with another form that will work with my website mailing sub. I would like a refund for that script $10 - that I...
  2. M

single_fixed.php

I tested the List Sub thur IE & Safari - and I received this error message: Site error: the file /netapp/whnas-apricot/s0/s0/00086/www.soundinproductions.com/webdocs/mysql.cls.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_sun_5.0.so to be installed by the site administrator. What does...
  3. M

single_fixed.php

I changed the index page to index.php - when I tried to preview it - the source page popped up - not the web page - also, when I tried to upload it couldn't do it - do I need to add this into the webdocs - to allow action to take place. If I do what do I name the file/folder? :(
  4. M

single_fixed.php

Stan - copied & pasted the previous code you sent me. Do have to change/place a file/folder name index.php in my webdocs, also? And do I have to change my index.html to index.php in my website pages in golive?
  5. M

single_fixed.php

My URL in http://www.soundinproductions.com/index.html - where is the forma to add this info in the code - and again which source code 1 or 2 should I use?
  6. M

single_fixed.php

I'm using the code form that you mentioned in the previous reply - I'm using my url - www.soundinproductions.com. I've seen 2 code sources for the mailing list - which one should I use and what changes should be made if any: Code Source 1. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0...
  7. M

single_fixed.php

Stan I made the changes - now i'm a error stating that my URL is not on the server. Can you help with this before you leave today?
  8. M

single_fixed.php

I not sure where the form code is can you be more specific - can you also look/view the source code on my site to see if the entire single_fixed is correct. Http://www.soundinproductions.com
  9. M

single_fixed.php

Look at my site http://www.soundinproductions.com - it's on my site.
  10. M

single_fixed.php

There is a error code in the source - this doesn't seem to be correct - I can't test the sub/unsub - when I try it opens my email to send me a message - if I get to the point where I can submit the sub request - a window pops up with the source code - I don't get the window saying that your...
  11. M

single_fixed.php

And before when I tried to use the sub-fixed.php on my site - there was other code that popped up - that wasn't in the demo - can you tell what that is - and do I need it or can it be removed. 8)
  12. M

single_fixed.php

I want to give clients the choice of either sub/unsub from a mess - or clicking on the link and directing them to my site - so they can look at it - and decide if they want to sub/unsub - from there - using the sub-fixed.php - attached to the site. _________________
  13. M

2 ?'s

?'s Stan - My code is working again - disregard.
  14. M

2 ?'s

Server Issue No - I didn't check it - but last friday when you said it was working properly - I able to test it with the address and worked.
  15. M

2 ?'s

Server Issue Error - The email address '[email protected]' was not found in 'sounddesign'.