Recent content by mrmyth

1. mrmyth

Error message after uploading the list to MLM

How do I update mlm properly from 3.1.9 to 3.2.0?
  2. mrmyth

upgrade MLM

What's the best way to upgrade MLM. I'm upgrading from 3.1.9 I don't know what the current version is, where I can get it and how to upgrade it on the server.
  3. mrmyth

I'm using 3.1.9, I can upload changes to my lists but I get the error message and in order to see my lists again I have to close and open the program.
  4. mrmyth

HTML Folder PHP Pages

Are there instructions for configuring the subscribe-single-fixed.php page? How do I choose the list it's subscribing to. Where do I put this file? Do I just keep it in the html folder that it's already in? Should I copy it and rename it?
  5. mrmyth

Me too. Must be a common problem. I'll look for another one of these here.
  6. mrmyth

Subfolder

Thank you. So if it is a root folder than I could just name it there. It doesn't have to be inbox?
  7. mrmyth

Subfolder

I'm having all my bounces and replies sent to a subfolder so they don't clutter my inbox. I'm just using an Exchange rule to do it. Can I run Email Bounce handler on a subfolder of my inbox? I'm using IMAP on an Office365 account. I tried putting the folder as Inbox/Bulk Mailing which is the...
  8. mrmyth

Can't Connect to Recipient Database

I did and it was all clear. I will email it to you. MrMyth
  9. mrmyth

Can't Connect to Recipient Database

Hello: I have the url and username and password in correctly, but it will not download the recipients. It just says "Downloading" but nothing appears. I haven't connected in more than a few months. I am able to log into the web interface with the username and password. I have the address as...
  10. mrmyth

Sending Logs

Terrific. Thank you!
  11. mrmyth

Sending Logs

Hi: I'm trying to send the log files to myself so I can look at them on another computer. Is there a way to export or send the logs in a text file? Thanks!
  12. mrmyth

Show Number of Subscribers on Webpage

That is so great Stan! Works like a charm! Thanks for working through that with me!! :D :D :D :D :D
  13. mrmyth

Stan: Okay, I finally got somewhere and it is working. Took a little bit of searching around. I haven't been able to parse out just the number but this is what I have done so far. I put this at the top of the page include( '../lm_settings.php' ); to get the password then where I want the info...
  14. mrmyth

Thanks for the help Stan. Sorry I'm such a knucklehead on this. If this is something asked of me, it may prove useful for others. Joel