Recent content by Moxamint

1. M

Anti-phishing found a known bad URL in your email message

Re: Anti-phishing found a known bad URL in your email messag The following is the message I received: ========== Beginning of Email ============ You are receiving this notification because you are watching the topic, "1-Click Unsubscribe" at "Maxprog Forum". This topic has received a reply...
  2. M

Anti-phishing found a known bad URL in your email message

Hi, The links included in the email notification I received from this forum were rated as bad URL (phishing links) and deleted by my anti-virus program. Is there any specific behaviors the links were trying to perform that triggered the anti-virus program? I'm concerned because the links in...
  3. M

MLM automatically removed unsubscribed clients from my list

Re: MLM automatically removed unsubscribed clients from my l Thanks. It would be great, though, if unsubscribed customers can automatically get moved to a dedicated list for client management purposes. I mean, they may not want to receive my newsletters, but I still need to contact them some...
  4. M

MLM automatically removed unsubscribed clients from my list

MLM simply removed unsubscribed clients from my remote list. Is it MLM's normal behavior? Can I make MLM put unsubscribed clients to the blacklist automatically? Thanks.
  5. M

1-Click Unsubscribe

You said in earlier post that the software shouldn't allow me, so I tried to show you that it was possible. Thanks for clarification. I guess I'll stay with local lists for now.
  6. M

1-Click Unsubscribe

I managed to name one of my remote lists as 'Remote Lists'. How can it happen if "Remote Lists" is a 'reserved word'? Thanks.
  7. M

1-Click Unsubscribe

Is there any follow-ups on this issue? Thanks.
  8. M

1-Click Unsubscribe

I think the program was literally looking for a mailing list called 'Remote Lists'. I had the same problem. After I renamed my only remote list to 'Remote Lists', it worked. How weird.