Recent content by Monte Allums

1. Monte Allums

Subscribe Issue

See the screen shot. It named the .txt file with .php.
  2. Monte Allums

Subscribe Issue

Also, each time I add a email address it adds another (.php) to the list name. This has redered my list useless. My subscribers are getting frustrated and so am I.
  3. Monte Allums

Subscribe Issue

Yes, I tried naming it Newsletter and it still does the same thing. I upload using the app upload feature (see attached screen shot). I followed the directions and made sure the tab delimited text file has 'First Name' 'Last Name' and 'email' address fields. Every time I test subscribe an...
  4. Monte Allums

Subscribe Issue

Okay. I downloaded my Mailchimp list and have imported into MaxBulk Mailer using the upload function from the browser (from a text file) upload feature and named the list: monteallums.com But when I test subscribing to the this list the email gets placed into another separate list named...
  5. Monte Allums

My Newsletter Recipients are getting Gobbledygook!

Thanx Stan, that looks like it fixed the issue.
  6. Monte Allums

My Newsletter Recipients are getting Gobbledygook!

Here's what they get. I've tried using different settings in MaxBulk Mailer. But so far no joy. Some of my Newsletter subscribers are threatening to unsub. What the heck can I do to fix this? : Last Name : e-mail Address From: "monteallums.com, LLC" <[email protected]> To...
  7. Monte Allums

MLM Lists Subscribe html not working on Mac

Hi Stan, thanx for the swift reply. I am making good progress. I have figured out the php lists and how to edit them and added a mySQL database to my website host to handle the stats. I use InMotion. Took a while to figure everything out but the double opt-in is working great and I am very...
  8. Monte Allums

BTW, I was using MailChimp, but with 3000 subscribers it was getting expensive. MaxBulk Mailer is less than the cost of one email blast and so far I am really loving it. InMotion flagged my newsletter as spam and threatened to suspend my account on my first blast. But after some back and...
  9. Monte Allums

MLM installed and is working, somewhat. The html pages for subscribing. How am I suppose to use them? Yes I have read the instructions over and over. I cannot get my lists to show up in the html files. I can create lists no problem. What the heck does one have to do to get these html...