Recent content by markd

1. M

Attach receipt image to expenses

Thanks!
  2. M

The thing I'd love to see now more than anything is the abillity to print a report which includes these attachments printing alongside the rest of the details of each transaction.
  3. M

Have I mentioned how much I love iCash?

I've been finishing off my tax preparations for the 2013 financial year for the last week using iCash. I know I've said it before, but damn I love iCash! It is such a great app. It feels really well thought out and just let's me get the work done efficiently with a minimum of fuss. Just...
  4. M

Receipts Report?

Hi Stan, quick question: Is there any way to get a report with all your attached receipts in the one file? At the moment, I can click on the attachment icon on the individual transaction and choose 'save attachment', but I'd love to know if there's a way to somehow print a report with the info...
  5. M

Turn off autofill of transaction Payees

No worries, thanks heaps for the update!
  6. M

Hi Stan, Have been patiently waiting for the updated version with this feature. Could you possibly give an ETA on when the next version will be available? Cheers, Mark.
  7. M

Two new 'tax' features

A quick note, I've just tested with changing the 'origin' account (for payments received), and these DO update the tax automatically when changing to another account (at least when changing from 'DEP' to another 'incomes' account. I'm not exactly sure (as far as pinpointing precisely where it...
  8. M

Two new 'tax' features

[I think the above comment is spam] I've been working on tax stuff again today, and have one more note on this topic. At the moment, when I import statements (I'm bringing in monthly statements exported from my accounts in QIF format), expenses initially come in with a default target account...
  9. M

Two new 'tax' features

Brilliant! Thanks so much :D
  10. M

Two new 'tax' features

Because for a number of my expenses, there is no GST applied. I live in Australia. Here, businesses that make over $75,000/year must charge GST of 10% on sales. But if I purchase online from any other country -- USA, New Zealand, etc, there is no GST charged on the purchase. So for example, I...
  11. M

Two new 'tax' features

Thanks for your reply and thanks for taking note of the second question, I look forward to seeing how you go with the feature. Regarding the first question, as I said in my first post -- I understand that taxes are calculated automatically at the account level when setup with taxes created in...
  12. M

Two new 'tax' features

Hi, I've been using iCash for the past month or so and am absolutely loving it! Such a great app :D A feature it is missing though, which is adding a fair bit of time to my workflow is the handling of tax at the transaction level. I understand how taxes work at an account level, and have...
  13. M

Thanks Stan, excellent! Can't wait for it :D
  14. M

Is there a way to turn off autofill on the Payee/Issuing column in the transactions tab? It's frustrating when I bring in accounts from an account statement, then want to rename certain payees to keep everything clear and consistent, but I can't because of the autofill 'feature'. For example...
  15. M

Best. Ever. Just tested and is working perfectly! Thanks heaps! That is exactly the feature I was after. Saved me some money ;) Cheers, Mark.