Recent content by mailrock

1. M

Don't see Stats after delivery.

Beautiful Thanks. Got it now !
  2. M

Thank you Stan. I changed the Title to First Name again. I am still having probs uploading list to MLM. The diag says.. working_directory = /home/starreco/public_html/newlm/lm mailqueue permissions = 0755 sqlqueue permissions = 0755 uploads permissions = 0777 imports permissions = 0755...
  3. M

After email delivery is sent to 1700 I don't see any stats like I have before in previous lists. After 145 sent, I decided to stop it. The MB Delivery docket says MLM Click is Activated. Nothing there showed any problems. I tried to upload it to the server however it says this...
  4. M

MOVED TO MLM - Statistics show correct list name and deliveries 45,46,47,48,49, miss 50 then 51

Hi, Have made some test with a few deliveries from some emails out of a 1700 list and they all went through finr showing clicks etc in Stats but when I sent the full list, it does not show in Stas, Goes from delivery 59 to 51 and 51 is the last of the test ones. I think the mail is being sent...
  5. M

Can't get past 'Connecting to...' in Delivery

Okay.. Got it now :-)
  6. M

Can't get past 'Connecting to...' in Delivery

Haven't used MB for some time but never had this problem before. No matter what server I try to use as smtp, I only ever get two lines in the 'Delivery panel'. Opening connect aand Connecting to.. The ret is Time out for 5 attempts etc. Obviously something I am doing/not doing correctly. Any...
  7. M

DKIM inquiry

Hi, At the moment the DKIM is setup as 'default' in the DNS, would it be better to use my own DKIM code or is thatis enough? Thanks oz
  8. M

MLM installed and showing online okay but clicks don't show

Checked to see if I had a db for lm from years ago on the server and yes I do. It does have data in the 4 four fields from 2012 which I could still use so so how do I get to keep this? Maybe export it? Those fields are... tbl_mlm_sub tbl_mlm_sub_clk tbl_mlm_sub_clk_test tbl_mlm_sub__req Now...
  9. M

What is the best way for me to go now to do this please? Shall I just delete the lm directory and everything in it and start again or is there a better way?
  10. M

MLM 3.1.7 diagnose ran on 2019-09-18 at 01:14:52 request_uri = https://starliterecords.com.au/lm/lm.php?cmd=diagnose&pwd=fF39bv7Z path_to_script = https://starliterecords.com.au/lm/lm.php working_directory = /home/starreco/public_html/lm mailqueue permissions = 0755 sqlqueue permissions =...
  11. M

Yes I have done that a few times and all permissions and links seems all okay. I'm not on the PC at the moment so can't copy paste it.
  12. M

It is installed on correct server. Everything works fine, all lists are uploaded showing all details however the only thing not working is the Stats all show as "0" on the web stats , but all clicks etc fine in the program stats. Diags show all folders correct and perms right This is the db...
  13. M

Hi, Have just reinstalled MLM and the webpage login shows and so do the lists I uploaded but in Stats they all show as 0 The Stats in the MB program however do show the clicks . What could I be doing/not doing right. Thanks Stan oz
  14. M

Undelivered mail put into Verifier.

They land in my inbox.. Here is part of tne of them.. This is another full one.