Recent content by madmmd

1. madmmd

MaxBulk Mailer showing weird error

Hello Stan, I talked with the support and they told that the problem could arise due to exceeding the hourly limitations. I am allowed to send 400 emails per hour with my account and the maxbulk mailer settings are 270 emails per hour. I still get the same error after every few postings...
  2. madmmd

I knew that would be the case. Why else would the software ask me to check the siteground terms. Here is the text from the delivery panel. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MaxBulk Mailer Delivery Report [#32] - 3/14/2012...
  3. madmmd

Hello Stan, I uploaded a list of around 4200 recipients to send emails to them and the email carried an image in the mail body as well as an attachment. I started sending the emails and it was working all fine. After some time I checked back and I noticed that it has stopped working. I am...
  4. madmmd

Problem installing mlm manually

Hello, I messed up the MLM install from the Max Bulk Mailer interface. I made the mistake in specifying the right path or something like that. When i try to go to correct path for lm.php it shows internal server error. Here is the path www.dietalpharetta.com/maxprog/lm/lm.php Then I tried...
  5. madmmd

Just a few questions before I buy all the email softwares.

Re: Just a few questions before I buy all the email software Thanks stanbusk for your reply. I have bought a license and I would be installing it on my windows vps. I need some help to be able to configure and run my email marketing campaigns smoothly. What type of hosting do i need to support...
  6. madmmd

Just a few questions before I buy all the email softwares.

Hello, I have been using the free version of the Max bulk Mailer for the last few days and I was very impressed with its performance. I would love to buy the software but before that i would like someone to clear my doubts. I have Mac, Pc and a windows vps. Am i allowed to install and use the...