Recent content by luctrudel

1. luctrudel

Keyboard Shortcuts

Wow. I must have been pretty stubborn not to try them. Thank You very much. Luc
  2. luctrudel

Keyboard Shortcuts

Hello Stan, I didn't how to formulate this to search if a post already exists for this so I just went in and created a new topic. Is there a way to use keyboard keys to move from one contact info card to the next? I tried page down and page up intuitively but it didn't work. Perhaps there is...
  3. luctrudel

suggestion: switch between multiple remote lists quickly

MLM: Problem discovered I would like you to know that the folder mlm and Goodies do not come with the windows version. It only comes with the mac version. There seems to be a different priority in effort at maintaining the mac product versions and the Windows one. All this time, your...
  4. luctrudel

I did upgrade to v6,7. When I upgraded to 6 all I remember getting was the setup/upgrade.exe file. I don't know about the mlm folder except the one downloaded freely from your site, the lite version.
  5. luctrudel

I had originally bought the ultimate email tool-kit and had upgraded to v6 sometime this year. Why didn't I see this folder (goodies) you are talking about. Is it possible it was not contained in the french version or that it was only with mac? Either way is it possible for me to get it. I...
  6. luctrudel

problem with french accents

two questions: 1. When do you expect to have it ready? 2. Would that be a paid upgrade and if so, how much? LT
  7. luctrudel

I do have full access to the database. Where? Is there a folder part of the mailer program? I never seen such folder. (like I said, the only place where I was able to fing that folder was the one freely available on the scripts page) Maybe it is something new that it comes with Maxbulk...
  8. luctrudel

textwrangler is for mac. I have a pc. I will look for something else to do the same thing on pc.
  9. luctrudel

Hello, Do you know what part of the mlm script could be affected. If I was to replace the least number of files, what would they be, meaning those that are involved in the cmd=lists . Please note: I always found it confusing that the mlm script does not actually come with the mailer...
  10. luctrudel

Hello Stan, these are the variables in my mysql - phpadmin character_set_client latin1 character_set_connection latin1 character_set_database utf8 character_set_filesystem binary character_set_results latin1 character_set_server latin1 character_set_system utf8...
  11. luctrudel

When I change an entry in phpadmin it does the change there, and shows the correct accents; However when I save it doesn't seem to save because when I go back in mailer to check my list the change wasn't made. Basically, from what I know when I upload a file to my list that's where it goes...
  12. luctrudel

I Phone the server company and they gave me this error log. ______ The follow error message is appearing on your database error log due to a query hanging: Aug 26 14:05:23 <udb15.user.info> monitormysql: kill dbusername=u70655562 hosttype=cgi querytype=Killed querytime=150 query=SELECT...
  13. luctrudel

Subscribe Forms in HTML folder

I tried doing copy and replace for every instance of list1 and replaced with my list name and I think it worked...
  14. luctrudel

When I subscribed with mlm subscribe form the accents were good. When I upload a file the accents go wrong. LT
  15. luctrudel

yes in phpadmin