Recent content by lithoart

1. L

Blacklist Command??

Is there a blacklist command? Maybe similar to an Unsubscribe command??
  2. L

Display Problems?

Thanks! Luckily I had the OLD download from the previous version. It all works as "normal" now (for me anyway). I realise it may be unsupported …… but pls explain WHY it's "quite dangerous" It may be an oversight on my part that I am not aware of, but would like to be made aware of….
  3. L

Display Problems?

What version will allow me to do things as I usually have done? It worked perfectly for my purposes and am happy to keep doing it that way. Previous version? What version number? Can I still download that particular version?
  4. L

Display Problems?

I have for the last few years been working on OLD mbm files in TextWrangler to modify my MBM files because it is much easily to modify by using REPLACE ALL when I want to change a few files in one go. I do the text edit using TextWrangler. However, in the last day or so, what is displayed and...
  5. L

Unsubscribe Options

Unfortunately that does NOT work. They are marked already as unsubscribed. I can subscribe them AGAIN by right clicking and selecting SUBSCRIBE. This involves finding and selecting them all first. On the other hand if I drop a file called SUBSCRIBE containing the address I want to...
  6. L

Unsubscribe Options

Any chance of making a white list (just as you have a blacklist), for people in my organisation who "accidentally" always unsubscribe? They all MUST receive our monthly sales promo in order to know what's on special and market it accordingly. At the moment, it takes too many steps to put them...
  7. L

EBM always crashing

I have a problem of EBM always crashing. Initially, I thought it may have something to do with it dredging DIRECTLY from Max OS X Mail application. If I have a mailbox with a lot of bounces (say, 2,000 or more), the application WILL (not MAY) crash. So, I though I'll get EBM to dredge DIRECTLY...
  8. L

Unsubscribe Options

I have tried doing a QUICK SELECTOR, searching for my domain in the email field and perform the following action: Select in would be great if you could add SUBSCRIBE (at the moment, you only have ACTIVATE, DEACTIVATE, SELECT, UNSELECT, MARK AS SENT & MARK AS UNSENT) I would be able to save it as...
  9. L

Unsubscribe Options

I send out newsletters on a regular basis. I also have to send to people within the company copies of what is being send to our clients. Sometimes, our people accidentally press unsubscribe, when they're not supposed to. The boss wants to be SURE they get every mailout (whether they like...
  10. L

Problem with Statistics (CMD-M) data

if I only want to delete a certain range of Delivery numbers, can I do that.....maybe just delete a few files from OS X Finder? or edit a text log or something? Can I delete corresponding Delivery numbers from MLM database?
  11. L

what are the files I have to delete? where are they located? (on my hard drive)? Or are they on my server (where MLM resides? If on the server, how do I delete them? Is there a URL to use?
  12. L

how do I do that?? Are these files on my computer? or on my Server? Are they files I can delete via Finder (OS X)? Or do I have to use some other interface?
  13. L

Can I clear ALL the previous numbers (like emptying it)? I do not need to keep any previous statistics. How do I do that?
  14. L

Update / Additional info...... The Delivery Numbers I have used so far have been 1 - 2,000 at some point previously I have decided to re-start using these numbers AGAIN. So I am currently on 555 (AGAIN -- second time around), it looks like the STATISTICS data was from the FRIST time and NOT...
  15. L

I have this very strange anomaly. I have been using MBM/MLM for years now, but only came up with this problem today. When I enter STATISTICS (CMD-M) in MBM, the Statistics Window comes up. Then when I select a Delivery (say, 554) and check appears on checkbox, the data that appears on the...