Recent content by listove

1. L

Can't upload or download lists from within MaxBulk Mailer

Yes. I've got it working well enough now. I can access remote lists from within MaxBulk Mailer, and I upload the lists from a local file via the lm.php program access on the Preferences-General-Remote Lists tab. I would classify this as SOLVED. Thanks.
  2. L

Making progress but not there yet. Apparently there was a database associated with my website, and I created a new database for MLM which was not the right thing to do. I changed the credentials in both MaxBulk Mailer and the lm_settings.php file to the original database associated with my...
  3. L

I've checked with my host and I have the correct database host, username, password and database name in the lm_settings.php file. I also have the same admin ID and password in this settings file and on the Preferences-General-Remote Lists area of MaxBulk Mailer. I've imported a list into...
  4. L

My hosting provider does not allow remote database connections "for security reasons." Does this mean that in order to properly use MLM I have to use text lists? I can go to my host site and upload a recipient CSV list into a SQL database, but if I go to MaxBulk Mailer and try to Import the...
  5. L

Saving sent status in mySQL upload

When I upload to MLM in a mySQL application, and then go ahead and retrieve the list, the settings on whether or not a recipient has been marked as sent or unsent does not follow. Retrieving the remote list always has all recipients marked as unsent. Must I manually create and change a field...
  6. L

"No recipients have been uploaded" for mySQL database

Solved. I deleted and recreated the databases and was able to upload. My guess is that I had a setting wrong in the lm_settings.php file.
  7. L

I've tried using both PHP 4 as well as PHP 5 and get the same error.
  8. L

When I go to Recipients > Upload to MLM, after a short period of time I get an error that states "No recipients have been uploaded to the remote list. Check your list and try again". This happens when I try to upload a list I had saved locally from MaxBulk Mailer or a recipient I have in the...