Recent content by lee51

1. L

Server closed the connection

Hello I have a lot of problems because I get a message that the server closed the connection. From server, they tell me that they do nothing, and we don't exceed the emails we can send. Shipments are every 1.5 or 2 minutes. Simultaneous connections are in 1. Any solution?
  2. L

MLM problems installation

Hello I have seen that none of the options did anything. The system put the url lm.php. I have modified it by the URL with http: //domain/ml/ml.php It has worked now. Greetings and thanks!
  3. L

MLM problems installation

Hello We had a change of hosting. We have created the database in another hosting and the installation folder. So far everything is correct. The installation seems to work, create the folder, tables etc ... But the program seems to write nothing in the database. The installation left an error...
  4. L

Different problems

Hello We have updated to the latest version. Problems... The signature does not get it out correctly. It is in html format, with files on the server. In Outlook we see it one way and in Gmail another. The links that we put in the text, in a GMAIL are << >>. The line breaks, does not pay...