Recent content by larryhir

1. L

MLM completely insecure

turns out we also had a customer find their name on it through a google search and was really angry we had made this info public
  2. L

MLM completely insecure

The MLM directly cannot be protected it would appear, which means anyone can look into it and steal your lists, can't they? My marketing contact at my client discovered this and freaked out. One of their dealers found it, said any competitive dealer could use it or potentially disable/change it.
  3. L

list reset after partial send

After sending to 2000 on a list of 13000, I was at my limit on the server and quit the program...I must have accidentally reset the recipient list because now all all showing as unsent? I had looked at the list before I closed and saw that the program had sent to chunks of the list and now...
  4. L

Is there any way to bulk delete directly remote list?

Started with an upload of 16,000 names. The uploader worked, but it took a day to do practically, since after the first 1200 uploaded it would only upload between 80 and 250 or so at a time. Then I realized I should run the Verifier and it found about 700 bad emails on the original list. So...
  5. L

Integrate email field only into existing yahoo store sidebar

Currently had a sidebar on this site: exertools.com, and wanted to know if possible to integrate the form subscribe_single_fixed.php so it would just have an email entry and submit. My rtml programer reworked the subscribe_single_fixed.php script for this only and successfully did get it to...
  6. L

imported list of customers--how to opt-in?

right i figured out the issue was the text export file was not tab delineated so it would not function correctly in the lists directory in MLM, works now..I just have to see how to implement the other scripts for opens and bounces... thanks!
  7. L

can't unsubscibe emails from remote text imported list in ML

I figured out what I did was use a comma, not tab separated txt export to start the list--it appeared but did not function right. I retried with tab option at export and now all is good I think. Thanks. It would be great if you had a manual in one place that really had step-by-step examples...
  8. L

can't unsubscibe emails from remote text imported list in ML

I exported a list that was made up up customers and put the list in "Lists" directory within MLM. I can subscribe additional users and unsubscribe them, but I cannot unsubscribe any of the users listed on the original uploaded list. I get the error message: Error: Email address not found, that...
  9. L

imported list of customers--how to opt-in?

We have accumulated 15,000 customers and want to send a newsletter with the ability to unsubscibe. Can they be uploaded as opted in?