Recent content by justdancin

1. J

email delivery

Lot of emails are being returned with this as reason. "This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible." How can I correct this? Thanks.
  2. J

Text arrive in grey.

Well I fixed it. I went back into message, highlighted, changed to another color, previewed and that worked. Went back, changed color back to black, previewed, now it is black. Wierd! So far everything else seems great. Thanks
  3. J

Text arrive in grey.

styled text.
  4. J

Text arrive in grey.

I just downloaded version 5.6.7-US couple of days ago and purchased. I am having the same problem. All email text is sent in lite grey. I thought I was getting the latest version. I paid for pro. Even the preview window is lite grey. How can I fix this? Thanks
  5. J

Sending Partcial

Thanks for the help. Will do.
  6. J

Sending Partcial

Yes I would like to close after sending each 500. Thanks
  7. J

Sending Partcial

I have a list of 2200 leads. I want to send 500 on day 500 next day and so on. Could someone tell me how to do that please. Thanks
  8. J

Optional Tags Big Problem

rename tags That's the only way I could do it. I guess what through me off was having to hit import a second time. I'm sure there is a good reason for it, I'm just new to bulk email. I just purchased the pro version and I must say this program is very good. I have tried a couple of mailers...
  9. J

rename tags If you are new to mass mailing as I am I hope this bit of info helps someone. When you click on import you'll see your sample of your data on left screen and opt 1,2,3, etc on the right. From this screen if you click on edit you will see "rename tag" is grey. You can not change tag...
  10. J

rename tags I have the same problem. All fields are lined but when I highlight opt 1 and want to change it to state, or phone etc. when I go to the rename tag, it is grey'd out. Please tell us how to rename these tags. Thanks