Recent content by jplevine

1. J

Issues sending emails via Office 365 Exchange

Not intending to respond to my own post, but a workaround I found was to use the email info our ISP provided (Comcast). That seems to work. I would still like to find a way to have this work via our Office 365 Exchange server though.
  2. J

Issues sending emails via Office 365 Exchange

I am trying to send a mass mailing using Maxbulk Mailer. I am on an Office 365 Exchange server. I have seen others having a problem in the forums. I seem to be experiencing the same issues - cannot send messages. If I use ESTMP, I get an error saying the server rejected the message because I...
  3. J

Upgraded to 8.3.8, now painfully slow

Everything was slow, just moving from menu to menu. I restarted the computer though and everything seems to be back to normal.
  4. J

Upgraded to 8.3.8, now painfully slow

I just upgraded MaxBulk Mailer to v8.3.8. Now it is ridiculously slow. Anyone else experience this and is a solution to get it back to normal speed?
  5. J

Attached pdfs are not available to some recipients

Yes, only using 1 tag for the first name.
  6. J

Yes, they are sent to work email addresses, but I then resend them the attachment in a regular email with no problem. Why wouldn't it get stripped from that also? The types of PDFs we are sending prevent us from just emailing a link - we legally must send the document, so a link will not be an...
  7. J

I am having a similar issue with PDF attachments (I drag the PDF to the attachment window of the message). I bcc myself on all messages and when I look at the messages sent, the PDF attachment are there. But I receive numerous responses saying the PDF attachment is not in the email. Creating...