Recent content by jgoodnough

1. J

[MLM] Error inserting record from TrackClicktoDB()

o.k. stand down for now. I discovered a "space" in the password in the lm.settings.php file. I corrected it and I'm able to connect via the recipients tab again. My remote databases are back. Let me do some testing to see what's working at this point.
  2. J

o.k. new information. When you first told me to update MLM v2.2.3 and upload the 'lm_functions.php you didn't mention anything about updating lm.php at the same time. I noted on other posts you did tell people to FTP both files new to the server. So I configured the clean version of lm.php...
  3. J

I accessed the database using phpmyadmin. Since the information is sort of "cryptic" to me I took screen shots of the three tables. Can I send them to you? It appears as though there is data there.
  4. J

Uploading new list WITH duplicates in place

I know you're busy. No question about it. Please don't forget to look at this issue.
  5. J

Well, since the "getclicks" query you sent me is not among the supported commands I gather it's not. At this point I'm still stuck. What do you suggest I do to get MLM working and reporting again? Reinstall?
  6. J

Is there a reference somewhere that would list more of the php diagnostic commands that access the remote data files like the one you just gave me?
  7. J

o.k. it seems the data is not there. I'm getting a 404 error. I looked up the delivery number in the MBM statistics window and NONE of them can be found. They all produce 404 errors.
  8. J

I assume when you ask if the data is there you're referring to the recipient list database. It does show up in MBM recipients tab under the remote database. It also appears to be o.k. if I use a browser and do a "getlist" script cmd. What I don't know about is the tracking data. This thread...
  9. J

I didn't say "deleted the tracking data". I said "reactivated the tracking option" in the MBM preferences. I had turned it off originally when I began to get the stream of error emails. Once I uploaded and installed the new version of lm.functions.php I turned the "click through tracking" pref...
  10. J

I uploaded the list using FTP and then the MLM script to install it. I got a good confirmation once the install was complete. However it also told me it located (and removed) duplicates during the install. It seems the script is NOT going to allow me to upload the list with duplicates in place.
  11. J

I downloaded the update and installed with no problems. Now however it seems all my tracking is gone. I sent a small group of messages (15) and tracking is not working for any of them. I did reactivate the tracking option in the prefs, but it seems not to have worked. Any suggestions on a course...
  12. J

Yes. I have repeated this process 3 times. I have a small list of 140 names, including dupes. After I upload the list it gives me a count of 118 names with no dupes. I've tried overwriting the file and double checking that the "check for duplicates" preference is disabled but I keep getting 118...
  13. J

Stan, I need to maintain a list of families that have multiple students registered in classes. The parents use a single email as the main contact info so there is one email for multiple students. I've been trying to upload my lists to my remote server with the "check for duplicates" option...
  14. J

O.k. Here's the details of my experience. I was unable to use the "install MLM" menu feature in MBM. It would not complete the install on my ISP's server. Close but no cigar. I also found it necessary to change the hostname to "localhost" because I was unable to communicate with the server...