Recent content by jburnard

1. J

Instructions for an idiot for MLM??

Thanks again, that's just what I needed!
  2. J

Ok I tried it again but didn't change the file name as to not mess anything up. So my input form shows just what I want but when you submit it I get an error that says: Please fix the following issues Enter your fist name in the fist name text box Enter your last name in the last name text...
  3. J

Hmm, well it can't be much easier than that! I did try that but I also renamed the file and it seemed like it was error checking and going back to the original file. I'll try again. Thanks!
  4. J

Modify the form? Hi again, Things are going great with the MLM. I'd like to be able to remove fields for First name and Last name in one instance. So for example, I'm using the subscribe_single_fixed.php file that asks for email, first, last. Can you tell me how to modify that file...
  5. J

Thank you again. I think I have enough info to be dangerous now. I appreciate all your time!
  6. J

Ok, so just one more question I promise.... Is there a way to prompt someone to put in their firstname and company? I mean is there a way to present that in a form so they type in their email, name etc, then submit the script? Thanks again :)
  7. J

Many thanks, you have been tons of help!
  8. J

Just wanted to let you know... finally got it going. I shot a note to my ISP to see if they could see what's up. Just for anyone else reading, here's what they said: " The error log shows - [Wed Mar 4 16:27:44 2009] [error] [client 72.12.208.111] File does not exist...
  9. J

Could I have messed something up with the settings file? I only changed the website setting and I put in my email in both places where it asked for email. Other than that I left the username and password alone as well as the mySQL.
  10. J

Hmm, I just checked all scripts in the directory and the directory itself and they are all 777.
  11. J

Hmmm, ok I used this url: http://www.burnardweb.com/mlm/mlm.php?c ... ardweb.com site is burnardweb.com (of course) and I put in my own email address at the end. Then I get this error: Internal Server Error (500) The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was...
  12. J

Ok, so what I do is use one of the samples like: mlm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=list1[;list2;...]&email=email_addr[&pwd=password] correct? Keep in mind I haven not created list1 or anything like that. Plus, I see where I would put in my email address and password in that string but how...
  13. J

Thank you for the reply... I could use mySQL or not, I just need to collect emails from my site and then move them into MaxBulk Mailer. Whatever is the easiest way to get it going. By access it I mean very simply... How do I use it? I currently have this folder on my ftp server with...
  14. J

Hi Folks, I just bought MLM Pro thinking there would be some step by step instructions to follow. Hmmm... So far I did this: 1.- Open the mlm/mlm_settings.php file with a text editor. 2.- Edit the script settings and save. 3.- Upload the MLM folder to your FTP server...
  15. J

New user - Format question

Hi Folks, Just got started with MaxBulk Mailer today. I searched this site but didn't see what I was looking for, sorry if I missed it. Is there a way to format your message appropriately if viewed on a mobile device? I understand the images but I'm more concerned about not having to...