Recent content by jariev

1. J

autorelleno de transacciones

No, lo llevo usando durante años y sin ningún problema nunca. A mí me parece una funcionalidad magnífica. Al final la mayoría de las transacciones que se añaden son iguales o como mucho cambia el precio solo, con lo que esta funcionalidad es una manera rapidísima de usar el programa...
  2. J

autorelleno de transacciones

Buenas tardes Stan, y enhorabuena por iCash, es un estupendo programa. Gracias por seguir trabajando en él. Tengo una duda respecto a la nueva versión 7.5.5 para mac. En la versión 7.5.3 de mac, para crear una nueva transacción yo suelo hacer lo siguiente: directamente voy al campo...
  3. J

Help me !!

It says 0 records affected. It still doesn't work but thanks a lot for your help.
  4. J

Help me !!

Yes I have tried and it goes on the same though the recovery created a file Warnings with this: Reindex of : ColumnName IncreaseMapSize : SegmentMap size = 2 IncreaseMapSize : SegmentMap size = 3 IncreaseMapSize : SegmentMap size = 4 IncreaseMapSize : SegmentMap size = 5 IncreaseMapSize...
  5. J

Help me !!

Yes, I have tried that, and optimizing the document but it continues the same.
  6. J

Help me !!

I don't know how you can reproduce the problem. The only thing that I do is start writing a name and then it completes it, I hit the tab and that's it. But with this version names that it should complete it does not. But changing just the first letter to a capital letter or vice versa helps...
  7. J

Help me !!

Yes, that's they way I do it. I just start writing some letters, and before if the name was in my contact list it appeared, I pressed the tab key and everything worked. Now if I start writing something that is already in my contact list it usually doesn't appear, i just try with lower or...
  8. J

Help me !!

I'm having problems with the contacts. I upgraded to vesion 5.4.1. but it still doesn't work. The problem is that before version 5.4 when I was going to enter a new transaction I used to go to Payee/Issuing, start typing an already used contact and it will appear so I just had to change the...
  9. J

CHANGE and ADD buttons - future enhancement

I tried to use this feature but in the windows version of iCash 5.2 "ctrl+s" does not work as it is used in a different place too. (It opens the window to plan transactions)
  10. J

icash 5.1 mac file to a windows icash

I reinstalled in both systems and now it works. Thanks a lot.
  11. J

icash ES overview

I have been using icash for a while both in mac and windows. I detail some comments that could improve at least the Spanish version. 1. The typical calendar in Spain goes from Monday to Sunday, not from Sunday to Saturday. This creates some confusion when choosing the day using the calendar...
  12. J

icash 5.1 mac file to a windows icash

Hello, I installed icash 5.1 in my mac mini and added some transactions. I then installed icash 5.1 in my windows xp computer and when I try to open it says that a new version of the program is required. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks