• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Recent content by ingohz

1. I

Your Update Plan has expired...

Different account and same computer/location makes no difference but I did some tests on a virtual machine: eMail Verifier unregistered, different versions, different IPs: no problem eMail Verifier registered, different versions, my gateway IP: Shell timed out eMail Verifier registered...
  2. I

Yes. See the tiny attachment of post #10.
  3. I

The 'details' panel still gives the well known message with DNS server response selected:
  4. I

Looks good for me: C:\>NSLookup -type=MX maxprog.com Server: ?????? Address: ??.??.??.?? Nicht autorisierende Antwort: maxprog.com MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = mail1.g9.pair.com (root) nameserver = f.root-servers.net (root) nameserver = g.root-servers.net (root) nameserver =...
  5. I

No change with or without AV (Sophos).
  6. I

Windows 7 SP1
  7. I

The error message is always the same, no matter what DNS I enter.
  8. I

[01] 9/28 09:20:24 MX <support@maxprog.com> -> [[Fehler] Diese E-Mail-Adresse kann nicht überprüft werden. (#-2)]
  9. I

Attached is a screenshot with the DNS server answer opened. Is there a DNS logfile anywhere? Sorry for the tiny pic, but upload is limited to 300px.
  10. I

That way I try it all the time. The "DNS server response" is always "shell timed out". The DNS is used by >1000 users without a problem and works fine on my computer with any other program. If I put the computer into a completely different network, then the test works - even if I manually set...
  11. I

Tried different DNS servers - result is always the same :(
  12. I

Found version 3.5.4 on a local disk. BUT after registration still no mail verification is possible. DNS-server-answer: Shell timed out
  13. I

Thanks for the hint, but V3.5.4 is not listed there. 3.6.0 is the oldest 3.X-version.
  14. I

We have bought eMail Verifier in 2010 and ran version 3.6.4 for some time. This does not work anymore (DNS: Shell timed out) and the support page entitles us to use version 3.5.4. Where to download that version if we don't want to renew the upgrade plan?