Recent content by hwminc

1. H

MLM installed with errors

The credentials are there, what I'm trying to find out is what the web address should look like, as the web interface link keeps telling me I have the incorrect login information, even though I'm putting in exactly what is listed in the lm_settings file. I think it may be posting to a wrong address?
  2. H

Okay, so I found the login. I'm still getting an error message that the password is incorrect. I suspect it may have to do with the address in the general settings pane somehow, but as I'm not sure what file path should be in there, I don't want to erase it until I know. If you can guide me to...
  3. H

Ok, I don't see anything in re to the login for the statistics. I only see the SMTP info which appears to be empty.
  4. H

Hey Stan, So it looks like that URL is rejecting my login creds...is the correct login for the SQL database or the FTP or something else?
  5. H

Hey Stan, So it looks like that URL is rejecting my login creds...is the correct login for the SQL database or the FTP or something else?
  6. H

ftp.holmesworldmedia.com/MaxbulkMailer/lm.php
  7. H

Here's the latest install attempt
  8. H

Just installed MLM and it appeared as though everything was installing correctly until it got to the end, where the 700's were throwing errors. When I log into the folder I created on the ftp site, it appears as though the installation is fine, but when I attempt to access the web interface from...
  9. H

Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank page

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag Yes, you should see the list size in recipients on the right. IT looks like your server is not sending responses to MaxBulk Mailer requests properly. What server is it? "Bluehost" is the server... Any idea what this issue is related...
  10. H

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag The server that hosts my website - Bluehost.com
  11. H

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag I've attached a screenshot...I only see the recipient number if I click on a particular remote list, but wasn't sure if the number was also supposed to show up to the right of the particular list regardless... I also am still...
  12. H

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag Screenshot of the lists I have without their relative counts is attached. I'm not sure where the command you mentioned should be entered?
  13. H

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag From what I am able to tell the list uploads okay. There is no count of contacts to the right of the list name however, and I am still getting "An error occurred during the list upload process" along with the MLM email heading "[MLM]...
  14. H

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag When I uploaded a list from Maxbulk Mailer/MLM, this is what I got: "An error occurred during the upload process: HTTP/1.1 200 OK¬ Server: nginx/1.12.1¬ Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 12:43:11 GMT¬ Content-Type: text/html¬...
  15. H

Re: Redirecting when trying to upload a list & now blank pag Okay, I ran it and it gave me this (asterisks are mine): MLM 3.1.7 diagnose ran on 2017-10-17 at 07:36:15 request_uri = http://www.holmesworld*************.php ... ********** path_to_script = http://www.holmesworld*************...