Recent content by harvester

1. harvester

junk folder

although nothing at all!! i also tried with older versions of macbulk i think that with older versions i was sending ok but still nothing i have to check this more carefully i suppose and the headers etc someone told me i need a technisian to ask for a good newsletter to be ok but why in...
  2. harvester

junk folder

ok this may help when it will be arrive to use it??
  3. harvester

junk folder

no luck! sorry! is there any possibility of low reputation of my dns or sth like that??
  4. harvester

junk folder

i have harvester.gr so to use harvester.local?
  5. harvester

junk folder

nothng at all!! same thing i have helo 192.168.1.6 and i change it to 4-5-7-8-9 and nothing also changed the encoding but still the same this is really strange i think there is sth with the reputation of my dns? is that possible??
  6. harvester

junk folder

what helo should i insert?? anything? or something specific?
  7. harvester

junk folder

yes i have is there anything to do with the blacklisted?? is it possible to be my site ip blacklisted?? although when i look for it it looks clean nd i can send well from outlook! or has to be with my dns? i don t know much things on it but i suppose there is sth with blacklisted i m not...
  8. harvester

junk folder

i use the last one 8.3.7 us i live in greece if this mean something and yes i have asked before about this problem and nothing changed the test is plain text i also tried html with a newsleter i have still nothing changes to utf-8 again nothing i think i have tried all the possible...
  9. harvester

junk folder

yes everything is the same! what do you mean by same header?? yes i make everything same!!! i try to send a test mail subject : test message : test same name with singly checked what else??? i have this issue 1 year and cannot fix this! can you please help me?
  10. harvester

junk folder

hi i used to have this problem before but i think nothing worked for me so when i send emails from microsoft outlook everything seems ok all emails going to inbox (using [email protected] which is my server's email i can use) so when i try to send from maxbulk every mail is going to spam...
  11. harvester

rules not working

yes! does it work with greek characters? or has to be done only in english?
  12. harvester

rules not working

hi again i have an issue again with email bounce handler i want to make a rule for the autoresponders and i add it in the rulles tab so whena i run again the start button it never takes off these mails from the server... some mails are not moving with the rules is there any specific reason...
  13. harvester

softdelivery not authorized

yes email bounce handler stop working when it reaches at the middle of the process stops uses 100% cpu and i have to force close it
  14. harvester

ok sorry i use handler for my bounced mails ok? and i use it in a small notepad with not too big cpu so it stuck while it was searching for bounced emails...and i think it uses too much cpu i use the program often and it is first time that stuck in the middle of the process
  15. harvester

actually i saw that this is the titel of the message although bounce handler stops running and stucks at that point when it reaches at the middle of search