Recent content by flyonearth

1. F

Plain text is the only format OK... I MUST send web page

I have found the solution... Easy as allways when it is done... But I have lost more than 6 hours exploring everything... I feel definitely really very furious... MBM is definitely NOT working correctly. Here is what happenned and what MUST DEFINITELY BEEN SOLEVED !!!!!!! When i try to send...
  2. F

Plain text is the only format OK... I MUST send web page

It looks like a previous post in september.... But the solution found was with HTML ... And I MUST send a web page... And NO NO NO Way with MBM ! I have lost 6 hours today turning around on all the ways (I tested my mailer, the smtp account, all the parameters... "everything") up to noticing...
  3. F

Increase number of fields

My pupose is not to insert alll these data in my message,s but to be able to sort to whom I want to send them. Presently, I am managing my conttacts through several lists (excel and others) and I am nearly fully messed.... Putting all the data into only one list would be such a relief... But...
  4. F

Increase number of fields

Hello, I want to use MBM to manage all my contacts... But with all the info I want to store, I need some 40 fields, and even 50 or 60 to be quiet for the future (there are presently 20 fields) Do you think that evolution is possible, and is yes, when could you plan to do it ? Big thanks ...
  5. F

Importing persons

Well, well, well... My previous post was sent TOO TOO quickly !... Which is a pity as I saw lately a great simplification. Then, I write the simplification in that post, so that there is no need to read the previous posts. My simplified request would be, for each field, to have the...
  6. F

Importing persons

Hello, Sorry to re-re-launch the topic, but Maxbulk mailer is THE app I use very efficienty, and THE APP that is the closest from my need (as far as I have found ! ). And I would greatly like to know if my request seems possible or not, and if possible, planned for when. As a summary of my...
  7. F

Importing persons

Hello, I re-launch the topic, as your answer is finaly really important for me. Re-tinhinking to my needs, I definitely need these features, and I haven't found them anywhere. As I explained, I offer different knid of seminars, whose registations are made through internet and/or papers, and...
  8. F

Importing persons

Hello, Big thanks for your reply. Re-reading what I wrote, I see I wasn't enough precise. In fact in my view, these options would be available before the importing process, and only (at least?) for the "import from text file" menu. From this menu, MBM displays presently a window to define...
  9. F

Importing persons

Hello, I want to use MBM to manage all my contacts... BUT, but, but, I have frequently to add in the data base some persons who are already in the database, for instance: * I want to add the fact they have made a new workshop * Or some new infos have to be added *... Then, during the import...
  10. F

Use the on site MLM DataBase TOGETHER with other uses

Big big thanks for your clear explanations and availability.... Things are clear now. And have a very happy new year ! Jean Christophe I have a last comment regarding the documentation : Now that everything is clear regarding the choice I have to do, I have spoken with my webmaster, to...
  11. F

Hello, Again big thanks for your replyies. I think I start to correctly understand what happens, and I have just a few more questions (may be the last ones (;o))) ! 0/ As far as I have understood, MBM will ask MLM some infos using the names of the fields that are internal to MBM... I guess...
  12. F

A big thanks for your reply ! ... Except that I don't understand it. Here are my questions : 1/ I have looked in the maxprog site, and didn't find what are the "20 Mailing List Manager (MLM) unused fields" : are they the same as the 20 unused field of MaxBulk Mailer (MBM) ? 2/ In fact I need...
  13. F

Hello, I am new with MaxBulk Mailer and MLM. I am presently designing a dynamic site where registered people will be able to : * Register for workshops ( then in the database there will be some other tables, at least to describe the workshops and the registrations) * access some other private...
  14. F

Utiliser la BdD de MLM pour gérer d'autres info sur le site?

Re: Utiliser la BdD de MLM pour gérer d'autres info sur le s OK Yes... Better in English ! I create a new post so that everybody can read and learn form it !
  15. F

Utiliser la BdD de MLM pour gérer d'autres info sur le site?

Re: Utiliser la BdD de MLM pour gérer d'autres info sur le s Well, I have written it in French, my native langage.... Then simpler ! When re-reading it on the forum, I just noticed (too late) that many stuff was in english... Then, at least, I translate the title : Use the MLM on site...