Recent content by esseggi

1. E

password-protected iCash file doesn't open

When I try to open my iCash file, that is password-protected, after entering the password a window opens entitled "Progress" which reports "Loading Scheduled Transactions ..." with a full horizontal bar, and nothing further happens for ages. The password is correct, since, when I enter an...
  2. E

attach a note

Hello, quite some time ago (jul12 & oct14) I respectfully requested for having the possibility to attach a memo to an account. I was kindly informed (if I understood the answer correctly) that my request/project was in the queue. May I also add the request of having the possibility to attach an...
  3. E

when importing data no distinction is made between + and -

Re: when importing data no distinction is made between + and I actually didn't try to finish the import procedure, because I was (mis)lead by the preview. I did it right now and - it works fine: positive and negative transactions are imported correctly blue and red (although in the preview they...
  4. E

when importing data no distinction is made between + and -

My bank has changed its report format and I have the problem that, when importing the transactions, iCash doesn't distiguish any more between positive (incoming) and negative (outgoing) amounts. As I did before (and things worked) I save my bank excel report as a .csv file (see, as an example...
  5. E

attach a note

Re: attach a note (kind reminder) :) Hello! some time ago (july 12) we had a brief exchange about my request to attach a note to the accounts. May I kindly note that you said: ok I take note about attaching a note ... :) I think this feature would be helpful. Thankyou for your attention esseggi
  6. E

HELP: my transactions have suddenly disappeared ...

Thx it worked!
  7. E

HELP: my transactions have suddenly disappeared ...

... over a specific period (feb-march 2012): they seem to have become simply invisible, but they are still there, when I look at the database in other ways (queries, statstics etc.)
  8. E

attach a note

Yes, I think it could be useful to have a memo field where one can put one's notes about specific accounts (e.g. why one has a opened that bank account, who is the contact person, what that insurance covers etc.). Thx
  9. E

attach a note

thankyou for your indication about a Memo field for the individual transactions. Is there a similar thing for the accounts? I cannot find it ..
  10. E

attach a note

is there (will there be) a way to attach information to an individual transaction or account in form of a note that contains e.g. a lengthy text, a picture, a link etc. The "comment" section is too small ... Thx for attntn esseggi