• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Recent content by ekosistema

1. E

Tags inside a URLs

Is there a free update ? Don't want be rude, but It should be working fine with the version I have. I am happy with the features in this version and I don't feel like spending more money in a whole new software. I belive it could be some kind of missuse of mine. Or maybe something fixable...
  2. E

Tags inside a URLs

Hello and thanks for your reply, I am using MaxBulk Mailer 7.9.1-ES for Mac. I just found a curious solution, but I still would like to understand better the real cause of it. I realized it works if I put a blank space before the variable value. So, using the same example as before, when I...
  3. E

Tags inside a URLs

So, I am still unable to send newsletters. Or at least to use the MLM. Is there any solution for that ?
  4. E

Tags inside a URLs

In both cases I get the following URL (I've changed the domain names for privacy, but the rest is all the same) http://www.myweb.com/newsmanager/lm/lm. ... 3Femail%3D[Dirección%20email]
  5. E

Tags inside a URLs

I need to pass some variables inside the URL. For example, to a user named Prince William: http://www.mysite.com/?name=Prince&lastname=William. To get that result I use the tags [name] and [lastname]. Everything works fine but If MLM is activated it won't replace the TAG by it's content. In...