Recent content by dysong3

1. D

list disappeared an now it's impossible to create new one

Problem was resolved by re-introducing password for my user name into the sql data base. Strange, this has been working for years without a hitch
  2. D

I forgot to mention that I am getting emails from the system saying
  3. D

Hi, This morning I downloaded our MLM list. When I went to replace it with an updated version, I discovered that the list had disappeared. I tried replacing the MLM folder on our site with yesterday's version but it was still gone. As I have a copy of all the data necessary, I thought I'd...
  4. D

cannot upload list to MLM

I just did a test and verified that the error message I am getting is correct. Nothing gets uploaded. What's weird is that it "Upload to MLM…" worked for years without a hitch and we haven't changed providers or anything that I can think of.
  5. D

cannot upload list to MLM

I thought I would continue this post rather than start a new one as I am having similar issues. I can't upload to the MLM list from within MaxBulk Mailer using the menu item "Upload to MLM…". I get an error saying "An error occurred during the upload process. The result of my diagnosis is ...
  6. D

Can't log in into lm.php

My bad! What a dummy! I was confusing "$admin_id" & "$admin_password" with "$dbusername" & "$dbuserpass". Sorry to have wasted your time over this.
  7. D

Can't log in into lm.php

I have tired typing them in manually, I have tried opening settings.php and copying and pasting, I have tried using the data proposed be Safari from my Keychain. To make sure that the path is correct, I have copied the one in the preferences in MBM, pasted it as a URL and added a "?". The...
  8. D

Can't log in into lm.php

But that is precisely the problem. The User ID and password in settings.php work within MBM yet when I try to make scripts work, I can't log in. I have checked and rechecked paths in the scripts, the User ID and password of course, and tried different browsers, all to no avail. I don't know...
  9. D

Can't log in into lm.php

Hi, Our provider recently made us migrate our site to a new server which meant reinstalling MLM. Every thing works OK, I can connect to remote lists within MBM, however for a reason that escapes me, I am no longer able to log into http://www.mysite.com/mailing/lm/lm.php or use any scripts. I...
  10. D

send event problem in FMP

Oops sorry. Just realized there is already an active post about this. Can you tell me what is the last version where "send event" still works and where can it be found?
  11. D

send event problem in FMP

Hello, I have just found that in MBM 8.5.3 the "Send event" function in Filemaker Pro that is integral to your Filemaker integration is not working. At least not for me on Filemaker 14.0.5 and OS X 10.11.5. The "Send event" won't seem to accept MBM as the designated app often displaying...
  12. D

Connecting to mysql database.

Hi, I have been wondering whether it is possible to connect a local FileMaker Pro database to the lists that MLM creates. For the moment I havent been able to work it out, even though I have an ODBC manager that gives me access to the mysql database related to my MLM list. However the MLM...
  13. D

The application “MaxBulk Mailer” can’t be opened.

I just deleted my MBM preferences and reconfigured everything and that resolved all the issues. Ouf ! However I did get a warning that I would no longer get any more updates. How can that be resolved ?