Recent content by dhwinn

1. dhwinn

Statistics difference

I am getting differing statistics depending on where I view them. When I open MBM and click the statistics button, then choose a delivery, I get an opening rate of X%. If I log into my mailing lists online (list manager) and choose the same delivery, I get a different (usually much higher)...
  2. dhwinn

Multiple lists

Hi Is there a way for me to add a new recipient to multiple remote lists? I have MLM installed and it is working, but I have many lists. I know there is a php file for a subscriber to do this, but I would like to be able to do it myself as well. Also, is it possible to subscribe to multiple...
  3. dhwinn

Opening statistics

Hi I am getting some opening statistics but some are not showing up. I have checked with some recipients who tell me they have opened the e-mail, but their address doesn't show up in the stats. I know that if they have their e-mail software set to prevent HTML from automatically opening, it...
  4. dhwinn

How to make a subscription form on webpage?

Hi Kristiane The reason the "open" is grey is because Wordpress is looking for a .zip file, not a folder or other kinds of files. You can try as Wes suggests and zip the "mlm_widget" folder in the Finder. Right-click on the folder (in the Finder) and select "Compress mlm_widget". This will...
  5. dhwinn

Kristiane You appear to be trying to install the plugin from within Wordpress from the plugins page. I find that doesn't always work. Do you have access to an ftp software (transmit, cyber duck etc...)? If so, navigate your way to your Wordpress files, find wp-content-->plugins and upload the...
  6. dhwinn

I found the Wordpress plugin. Works great. Thanks! I have multiple lists. Is there a way to add a "Select all" option to the subscription list drop-down menu? Maybe something for the next version? :) Thanks.
  7. dhwinn

MLM Installed....now what?

Yes, I see the samples in the html folder. I guess what I am asking is - what do I do with them? I am hoping for a detailed answer, not just 'create a page using the php sample pages'. I understand it may be beyond my capabilities, as I know almost nothing about php, but I thought I'd ask...
  8. dhwinn

MLM Installed....now what?

Hi I am not a complete noob, but pretty close. I have installed MLM and it appears to have installed correctly. I have uploaded some of my lists. I have sent a test message with the [unsubscribe] tag in the message and that link works properly (the e-mail address was removed from the list.)...
  9. dhwinn

Error sending: Need MAIL before RCPT

I too am having this problem. I am able to send 100 emails, then the 550 error comes back. I waited approximately 2 hours and again was able to send about 300 e-mails before the error again stopped delivery. My ISP tells me there is no limit. Any help would be appreciated.