Recent content by davidcoate

1. D

Percent Encoding of Ampersands

Maxbulk working correctly, discovered that the problem was in the html exporter of the email designer software, sorry for the noise and thanks for the response!
  2. D

Percent Encoding of Ampersands

I need to send emails that have links with ampersands in them. eg. "something/?n=234&i=13448295&k=OpLvh3S" Maxbulk is percent encoding the ampersand to this... "something/?n=234&i=13448295&k=OpLvh3S" ..and of course the link in now invalid when the recipient clicks on it. I...
  3. D

RFC: wildcards for exclusion list

Feature request: *@mailserver.com. Useful is dealing with misconfigured mail servers. I have many recipients where the company mail server will give soft bounce errors but the recipient still actually receives the email. I want to exclude anyone at that company from rule processing.
  4. D

After 3.8.5 update, can't connect.

Me too, previous version ok for non-secure connections but hangs on secure connections, this version just hangs on all connections without displaying anything in connection log.
  5. D

Feature Request - Forward to Friend, Update Address, More...

In addition to unsubscribe, it would be a great if we could handle some additional functionality in the MLM. Forward to Friend would be a tag in MaxBulk, a count of link forwarding via MLM and using the smtp code of MLM to do the actual forwarding. An update email address tag could work with...
  6. D

Daylite plugin still work?

Using MBM 8.4.3 & Daylite 4.2, MBM bundle is in ~/Library/Application Support/Daylite/Plugins but don't see where Daylite is doing anything with it. How do you use it?
  7. D

Exporting Bounced email into MySQL Feature Request

Feature Request. I can currently import the list from Mysql with the import sheet in Max Bulk. I can processed bounced with eMail Bounce Handler and get a list. I can save to text file to unscribe the Max bulk list. Anyway to add an export interface either from MaxBulk or eMail Bounce...
  8. D

Problem with FileMaker since updating MaxBulk Mailer to 5.1

No, I am running the script from the finder. I have modified the script to select every row of table 1 instead of every person of document 1, that way only the contacts that I have selected get imported instead of every one in the contact file. However, if I run the supplied script from Maxbulk...
  9. D

Problem with FileMaker since updating MaxBulk Mailer to 5.1

Similiar problem with applescript I am having a similiar problem with the included applescript for import contacts from NowUpToDate. I get a "invalid connection" message from applescript and it bombs Maxbulk when I try run it. Is this the same problem?
  10. D

Importing from mySql only fills in first recipient then hang

Using mySql 5.0 and MBM 5.0 This query works and returns 700+ rows in mySql query editor. SELECT `FirstName`, `LastName`, `Email1` FROM `NowExport` WHERE `Category` = "Clients" When ran from MBM, it displays progress bar and never finishes. If i cancel import, import sheet slides...
  11. D

Using Webpage Format with php click counter

Just trying to track stats on who and how many emails are read out of the campaign. I wanted to compose my html email using Freeway Pro, then uploading to server, then sending just the webpage format instead of composing in Maxbulk. My emails contains lots of photos and property...
  12. D

Headers only, no content Using version 4.4.3 MaxBulk is retrieving the content to prepare to send because it hits the counter twice, however the received message has only the mail headers and no content
  13. D

I tried to use with webpage format with a click counter script but it doesn't work. The script does, and the web link alone do, but both together don't e.g. http://www.coateconnection.com/click.ph ... ding3B.jpg all in the first line of message is is possible to combine the two?