Recent content by daryosh

1. D

text scaling

Thanks a lot, i will try.
  2. D

text scaling

Same thing with displaying the mail within mac mail. As i get reported, Outlook does it the same way. Didnt occur before.
  3. D

text scaling

Maybe this helps. Its two views of MaxBulk Preview. Former previews did scale, no matter how big window size was. Now, i simply cant read the rest of the text within narrow views.
  4. D

text scaling

Hmm...maybe. However, this doesn't explain the problem within the preview of maxbulk... Second of all, i'm getting those reports from readers with different mail progs. Could it be caused by paste and copy?
  5. D

text scaling

What i mean is, there is no scaling line break there anymore. The text seems fixed as it is. That is as well in the preview as also in sent mails. So if you wanna read everything, you have ether to scroll sideways or you have to change screen settings in worst cases. In the versions before, you...
  6. D

text scaling

Hi, after last update (MacOS), the text inside my mails no longer scale to the size of the window. It wasnt a problem before. Anybody know, what that is about? Is it a bug? Will it be removed back to scaling again?