Recent content by darktree

1. darktree

3.0 ?

I just got an email about version 3.0 .... the download link sends me to version 2.4.1 ... the version I already have. I can't find version 3.0 anywhere on the site.
  2. darktree

Trouble DLing Flickr / impawards

ok.... right here is a problem.... why can't I download ONE file from: flickr.com/photos/pamelaneko/sets/72157600212542664/ ??? The program never crashes, but it never does anything either. Not a single file.... it shows '/photos/pamelaneko/sets/72157600212542664/' Size: '[0] waiting...' I...
  3. darktree

CRASH / Runtime Error

Ok, I changed my download folder from 'D:\zzzzzzzzzz' to 'C:\Users\<<my username>>\Desktop\dump' \. Also, I use AVG. Let me turn off AVG and see if the problem persists with the antivirus off and new download folder. (I originally had the download folder on another internal hard drive that the...
  4. darktree

First, Are you referring to the "Factory Settings" button in the preferences? I do not see a factory default button. If so, I already tried that, as specified in my post. I said "When I reset the settings, it downloads a bunch of crap I don't want, and goes "back" towards root directories."...
  5. darktree

CRASH / Runtime Error

Thanks for your prompt response. I did a full restart, and it happened again. A Billion runtime error popups occur, one after another sequentially for about 10 seconds until the program simply freezes. Any other suggestions?
  6. darktree

CRASH / Runtime Error

Web Dumper crashes after about 30 seconds of dumping, and gives me 30 to 50 runtime error popups that freeze my computer. Here is a screenshot: http://darktreemedia.com/files/oddball/runtime_error.png I am running version 2.4.1 on Windows Vista with all the latest service packs and...
  7. darktree

Hey guys, love the idea of the program, but it isn't really working on any of the sites I was hoping it would work for. I purchased the full program, but don't necessarily want my money back, I don't mind supporting a program like this that has a lot of promise. Having said that, I cannot...