Recent content by CleanThemOut

1. C

EBH Skipping bounces w/ "Unknown Host" bounce reasons ...

Re: EBH Skipping bounces w/ "Unknown Host" bounce reasons .. Thanks! So what's the time table on the next version being available?
  2. C

Re: EBH Skipping bounces w/ "Unknown Host" bounce reasons .. Hi, Is there any status on this issue? Thanks ....
  3. C

Re: EBH Skipping bounces w/ "Unknown Host" bounce reasons .. Looking more at the ones skipped, it seems that after the ".", if it's more than 4 characters, it's skipped, but 4 seems to be working in EBH. I.E. [email protected] is scanned, but [email protected] is skipped. Also, if there...
  4. C

Re: EBH Skipping bounces w/ "Unknown Host" bounce reasons .. Thank you. My first gut instinct is that EBH is having problems with domains with larger than 3 characters after the @ and alphanumeric combinations. I.E. [email protected] and [email protected] .....
  5. C

Hello, I've been running EBH on a particular set of bounces in one of my IMAP subfolders. These emails have in common that they are bounced due to "Unknown host:". I've noticed EBH has been unable to process many of these and has skipped them. Examples of skipped emails are included. I've...
  6. C

Wrong date on output

Hello, I'm finding when running bounces on our imap server that the date on most bounces has been showing as March 21st, 2011 in EBH instead of the actual date. I noticed when I turn rules off completely, the date comes in fine as the proper date. However, doing this does not give a true...