Recent content by cindy.yu

1. C

One MLM installation, two domain applicable?

If I install the MLM in first site, but use for 2nd domain. When clients register or unsubscribe, what is the domain of that pop-up window? Is it www.1stdomain.com/maxprog..... or www.2nddomain.com/maxprog...? Or something else? I just don't want clients find connection with 1st domain.
  2. C

One MLM installation, two domain applicable?

Hi Stan I have MLM successfully installed and used in website www.1site.domain, which is hosted in company A. Due to my business change, I will not use this site anymore, although it is still active for the moment. Now, I have a new site www.2site.com, which is hosted in company B and it is...
  3. C

Amazon SES: Hangs at the end of each group?

Hi I met this big issue too. Could anyone advise how to solve it? The connection is droped at the end of each group. No matter how many emails I choose in each group. But when I stop the sending right away, then click "start". The connection works again. Amazon can only work in MaxBulk...
  4. C

Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail don't work in bounce handler

Hi I used to send single bulk emails by paid SMTP service, but in MLM, "from address" is using my company email address. Their host are different. All bounced mails will be sent to my company email box. Boune handler works great in this way. But I have a concern. Large number of messages show...
  5. C

Error #500: Internal Server Error

Hi Stan I set the "IM" folder to 755 and the problem was solved now. Thank you. Cindy
  6. C

Hi Can you please help with this? Thanks.
  7. C

Error 102 ad looping when downloading messages

Hello Stan I took your advice and use POP without SSL. Now, it works well. Thanks. Cindy
  8. C

It is http://www.cookyoor.com/wp-content/plugins/lm/lm.php. Thanks.
  9. C

Hi When I click "statistics", check "delivery", below it shows up with error #500 (see attachment and below words). How to solve it? The URL is not valid Error #500: Internal Server Error (http://www.mydomain.com/wp-content/plug ... s&pwd=M....) I remember one particular thing during...
  10. C

Error 102 ad looping when downloading messages

Hi Is this issue solved? I met exactly same problem and server is bluehost. Below is the code and it repeats, untill it ends automatically. 6/10 09:42:32 ~ Status: Connecting to (my account number).bluehost.com (POP3) Port: 995 Security: SSL v2/3 6/10 09:42:39 > USER (my email) 6/10...