Recent content by cfontein

1. C

NOT - Test delivery not received

I updated to the latest version 8.6.8 - and everything looks fine. I did a test delivery to myself - to all three of my email accts - and got the report that all were delivered. But none of them came through. Please help! USER ERROR - It was in my junk folder. That has never happened before but...
  2. C

Can't get Tags in Subject Field to Work - MBM Pro

User error. I finally figured out - duh - to deliver the message with the tags just to myself and it worked fine. What does not work is tags in test mode.
  3. C

Yes, it does not show up in test mode. The problem might not be related to it being in the subject field though because the tag doesn't work in the body of the email either. The tags show up in preview, but not in test mode. I must not have settings right or something. I'm on a Mac using OS...
  4. C

The only way I can insert Opt1 tag into the subject field is with Edit Insert Tag. It interprets correctly in preview but does not come through in testing. I have version 8.4 of MBM Pro
  5. C

Formatting

I'm trying to indent a list. When I select bulleted list it adds bullets but left aligns. I would like the list to be offset - is there a way to do this? thanks!