Recent content by bpringle

1. B

iCash icons

10.13.4 Thanks Stan, the icons have suddenly appeared in the blank file pages. Problem solved. BTW is it possible to start on the Accounts page rather than the Overview page when opening a file?
  2. B

iCash icons

Have updated to 7.7.1. When I take individual files to the Mac dock, the iCash icon does not display, only the blank page icon.
  3. B

Sierra upgrade

Thanks, Stan, have downloaded pre-release and issue has been fixed, files now open from icon. Brilliant! Really appreciate your personal attention to this fairly trivial issue, but I use iCash many times daily and I know you would like to have it as complete as possible. It's a great app, and...
  4. B

Sierra upgrade

Thanks, Stan. I followed the link in your suggestion. The suggestions for rebuilding the Launch Services file on the Google page relate to older versions of OSX, and were dated 2014. They suggested locating and deleting the following: com.apple.LaunchServices.plist, but in my preferences folder...
  5. B

Sierra upgrade

Yes, have tried that, still unable to open files from icon. BRIAN
  6. B

Sierra upgrade

Thanks again, Stan. All files have .icash extension. As a matter of interest, when I go to Get Info, and click Hide Extension to see if this operates, it has no effect, but yes, all files show correct extension.
  7. B

Sierra upgrade

Thanks, Stan. Yes, I've tried that. Get Info offers me only TextEdit as an available app. Under 'Other' on the 'Open with' pull down menu, the iCash folder is offered as a choice, but when I open that folder the iCash app icon is greyed out and is not available. In summary, I cannot open files...
  8. B

Sierra upgrade

I have found the backup files in the Application support library, and also in the XML Dumps, and these too are not formatted in the iCash format. When I try to open them I get the same indecipherable text. iCash is accepting changes to files opened through Files Manager, and storing the updated...
  9. B

Sierra upgrade

Have upgraded today to iCash 7.5.9 and to Sierra. When I double click on iCash file icons to open them, all I get is a page of gobbledegook text. When I right click on file icon to open, the only app choice I get is Textedit, no iCash. Can now only open files from iCash Files Manager, and cannot...
  10. B

Font size

Thanks, Stan I have everything on iCash set to 13, (overview, transactions, lists) and they are all a bit on the small size, not illegible but could be larger for comfort.. I've just bought the 27" iMac and where possible I am setting everything to 14/16, which seems to be the minimum size...
  11. B

Font size

On a new iMac, the top limit font size (13) is a bit small. Anyone else have this problem? Could it be increased on a future version, Stan? Thanks! Still love the program. BRIAN