Recent content by bdaane

1. B

Google 530 5.7.0 error-can't send emails

Got it, that worked... Took a while to figure that out. Didn't see much documentation in there forum. Thanks again, Brad
  2. B

Google 530 5.7.0 error-can't send emails

The server has rejected your message because you haven't authenticated yourself. I've tried every setting, read ever article and made sure I've got all the right settings in gmail security. Could someone please help me try and get this to work? It is a regular gmail account. Any info would be...
  3. B

MLM Error #102 - URL is not valid ISSUE

My server is now using https and I've changed this in the MaxBulk mailer preferences under "General" and can connect to the list from here but in my email blast I'm getting the error just trying to connect to the MLM lists. Get the "Error #102 - URL is not valid" message. How can I fix this...
  4. B

Can't use a REPLY EMAIL in HTML blast

Yes, using a remote list so people can unsubscribe.
  5. B

Sorry, thought one was a forum and the other was directly to the company after log in. To further explain, I've created a email blast in full HTML and using "mailto:" tags in the html to have people be able to click on the email in the blast to have it open a blank email. I'm on a Mac, using...
  6. B

Any idea why I'm getting "this website has stopped from automatically creating an email" when using mailto:_________.com HTML code in the blast? Opens a page in Safari and not a blank email to recipient. Have several "reply" contacts in the email but doesn't work creating it on my Mac. Has...
  7. B

Blank emails being sent when using Unsubscribe tag

I'm having the same issue when just using the [Unsubscribe] tag in "remote lists". it works when using a regular list but when I use a remote list - which I have to do to make it work with MLM - and all emails come over blank. I sent out 200 emails before someone told me about the issue. Please...
  8. B

Subscribe & Unsubscribe loop for list email address

Can I just load these files "lm folder" over old one on server without any issues? should be fine? Permissions issues possibly? Thanks,
  9. B

What is the latest version of MLM? I can't find the download. Says I'm using - $script_name = "Maxprog List Manager"; $script_version = "v3.0.3";
  10. B

Also the lm.php file on the server says - * begin : Friday, Feb 09, 2007 * copyright : (C) 2008 - 2010 - Max Programming, LLC I've never seen any updates to the MLM files.
  11. B

Also don't know what this might be in the error_log on in the lm folder on server that I just checked [08-Sep-2015 12:15:40 America/Denver] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for GetList(), called in /home/mkrgroup/public_html/MaxBulk/lm/lm.php on line 836 and defined in...
  12. B

Here's a screen shot of webmail. I've received 207 emails back from my server saying a single person that was on the list has either Subscribed or Unsubscribed. These are confirmation emails which is being generated by MaxBulk php. I've tried to blacklist this certain email address but that...
  13. B

I've received over 500 emails from yesterday of a email address on one of my lists being "Subscribed & Unsubscribed". How can I stop this madness? I know there's no LOOP written into the software code but I've seen this thread before but don't know how to stop it. I've blacklisted but nothing is...