Recent content by aragorn7773

1. aragorn7773

iCash updates & modifications?

Hey Stan, no I cannot change my banks output files. they are pdf, csv or excel formats. your app imports the csv it just uses the wrong comment. the comment being used is from the RULE and not the CSV file. Can you fix that one problem?
  2. aragorn7773

Stan, have you made any progress on this issue? I need your support sir.
  3. aragorn7773

Hi Stan, I'm buzzing again to see if you've fixed this bug yet. please give me an update, sir. Thx
  4. aragorn7773

HI Stan, I've not heard from you on this issue. Have you been able to fix it yet? Thx
  5. aragorn7773

ok Stan, I've attached 2 files. Both are fake data but should reveal the problem that I have shown. 1st file: Jan012021_JAN312021_copy: it will be necessary to set up your rules. Those Rules will have comments. 2nd file: FEB012021_FEB012021_copy will have the exact same transactions with NEW...
  6. aragorn7773

Hi Stan, no, it doesn't work for "most" of my transaction comments. it's actually using the RULE comment for each transaction that matches a rule. If I have a transaction that does not have a rule, I have to construct a new rule and the comment stored for that new rule is then used for the...
  7. aragorn7773

Hi Stan, you are correct. HOWEVER, when you do the actual import and make the data part of the system, the comment that is used is the one in the RULE and not the one that was imported. My pic 1 shows you what I mean. The actual comment is imported from the CSV file into Comment field as shown...
  8. aragorn7773

Hey Stan, yes I sure am. that is the one way to import a csv file. Here are my steps: 1. import 2. account statement 3. choose the csv file 4. the csv file has the following columns Date Description Amount Posted Balance After Transaction Status 5. I only use Date, Description and Amount...
  9. aragorn7773

HI Stan!! Thx for responding so quickly. I'm seeking to have my "comments" that are imported from my csv files to be the comments that are stored within the app. I understand that the "rules" make a copy of those comments but I need the actual comment and not the rule's comment in the...
  10. aragorn7773

Hi Stan, I own iCash and have for a few years now but I have not see any updates. I have a couple of suggestions that I need to iCash. Are you still maintaining this app? It's a good app. Thank you sir