Recent content by amtvsn

1. A

Bulk update currency conversion rate for multiple transactions

Hi, Default currency in my iCash is EUR. I have imported bunch of transactions to RUB account. They all have rate 1.0 by default which breaks the reports. In order to fix the reports and charts, I need to set the proper currency conversion rate in every transaction. I select multiple...
  2. A

Budget table scrolls very slowly on Mac

Hey, Stan! Thanks for taking time to look at it. iCash is a great app! Looking forward to it being even more awesome with coming updates! Cheers
  3. A

It's 2016 year budget I have 48 income/expense categories It is comparing with current year (but changing this doesn't seem to improve anything) It has no comments Some of the numbers are monthly, some are yearly What else can I give you?
  4. A

Splitting transaction

Hi Stan, 0. Create new iCash file 1. Create a transaction 2. Right click, select split 3. Ente additional line while not changing "Project" field and click OK 4. Expand the Group - Bug #1. Group has checkbox checked, although the last transaction doesn't. Group should be "unchecked"...
  5. A

Splitting transaction

I actually posted the complete list of actions, observations and expectations in the initial post. I am a developer my self, so I did my best to describe the problem in the most algorithmic of ways. I also reproduced all of that in an empty iCash file and recorded that into a screencast so...
  6. A

Currently I am on this one: http://take.ms/Te5bD I have also i7 quad core Macbook Pro, and it's the same there. I can tell that the Budget tab scrolls slower than for example transactions list on all the versions. The problem is that it bacame really disturbing only recently, since 7.5.4.
  7. A

Splitting transaction

Here is a screen cast I created. Please have a look and let me know if you can spot the problems I mentioned in the initial message. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jj88mf6in34fk ... m.mp4?dl=0 Yeah there is another issue I am concerned about and is absent in 7.5.3, so switching makes sense...
  8. A

Do you mean 7.5.4? In 7.5.4 it is the same as in 7.5.5. But in 7.5.3 the scrolling is much more fluid. I switched to it for time being.
  9. A

Splitting transaction

Hi Stan, I have a problem with splitting transactions. I am using Russian version, so I will try to do my best to translate the labels to English. 1. I click split transaction in the right click menu on a confirmed transaction (checkbox on the right hand side checked). 2. I enter additional...
  10. A

Hi Stan, The budget tab scrolls very slowly on Mac, iCash version 7.5.5. Can that be fixed? Thanks! Best regards
  11. A

Print budget with comparison columns

I would like to print the budget not only with totals, but also with comparison and comment columns. How can I do that?
  12. A

Charts, category sorting

Hi, Press Charts. Select "Expenses". Select pie chart. The list of the months will become the list of the categories. I would like to see the list of categories sorted by expense, but it doesn't work. Could you enable the sorting for the pie chart?
  13. A

Account Set Up Question

Yes, that probably would be the easiest solution. Now I've found a workaround. I'm using "incoming savings" Dept and "outgoing savings" Dept. THe workflow looks like this Main Bank Account -> Incoming savings Outgoing savings -> Savings Bank Account (Asset) In budget both those savings dept...
  14. A

Account Set Up Question

And how do I budget it? I want to see in budget section, that I'm going to send that much money for savings every month.
  15. A

CSV import issues

I am trying to import my bank statement. Could you please read the previous message - there is everything in it describing why it doesn't work for me.