Recent content by alkndlkjandlihj

1. alkndlkjandlihj

List questions

Hi, I've just started to really use MLM properlly i.e. creating maintaining lists from MaxBulk of our different customer groups. I'd like a colleague to be able to use the 'subscribe_single_selection.php' form or similar from within a browser to add contacts to existing lists. Two issues: 1...
  2. alkndlkjandlihj

Updated to 6.0 and serial is deactivated

Thanks for reply. I used the recovery service and got the code, but the software says that its not valid. Thanks, Dan
  3. alkndlkjandlihj

Updated to 6.0 and serial is deactivated

Hi, I opened MaxBulk up this morning and its now asking me for my activation key. How can i find this out/have it resent to me?? Many thanks, Dan
  4. alkndlkjandlihj

Stats not reflecting send all of a sudden

Thanks for reply on first part, i will check with IT. All i meant was that i sent it to all 5000 (it was a bit stop start with the issue i've been experiencing), however the stats state that only about 1000 were sent. Thanks again, Dan
  5. alkndlkjandlihj

Stats not reflecting send all of a sudden

I have experienced a number of problems with the last couple of emails i have sent. Firstly i am trying to send to 5k contacts and the osftware will idle after about 1.5k to 2k and i have to resume the send from that point. Also, the stats are no longer reflecting the number of contacts sent...
  6. alkndlkjandlihj

MaxBulk and Exchange server 2010???

Hi there, I'm running MaxBulk on my Mac. Our IT department have recently upgraded the email server to exchange 2010. We now get an authentication error when we try and send an email. Has anyone come across this before? Any help or advice is appreciated. Many thanks in advance, Daniel
  7. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

new campaign Well i went to begin a new campaign and noticed that stats had started appearing again when i sent test emails to myself. In the left window it just picks up at record 176 (171 to 175 are not shown as stated earlier in this conversation). However now the campaign is running...
  8. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

MLM Does anyone have any ideas? This software is pretty useless right now. Thanks
  9. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

Right. Apologies, yes i can see when i go via my user account. I've opened the file and scrolled down, it seems to have records for all the deliveries including 174 (MLM only displays up to 171). Why do you think this is? Thanks Dan
  10. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

??? Hi, Thanks again for your patience, but... There is no folder in the location you suggest. I have searched the whole hard drive for "maxprog" and only get results within the application folder itself. This is starting to get frustrating as we cannot see how successful our latest...
  11. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

??? Hi, Not sure what's going on, but that folder does not exist. I've searched and cannot find it either. Thanks Dan
  12. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

Mac Mac OS X 10.6 Thanks, Dan
  13. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

Yes Hi again, Yes i've tried that and nothing unfortunately. I would post a screenshot but obviously cannot. It sorta looks like this: tickbox 175 Next Delivery tickbox 171 Subject tickbox 170 Subject tickbox 169 Subject Any ideas? Many thanks, Dan
  14. alkndlkjandlihj

MLM Stats Have Stopped

I've run up a list of 175 stat records in the left-hand pane of the MLM program, mostly through tests. Now however, new sends have stopped appearing. The last stats i can see are for record 171, and the next delivery is set at 175. Is there any obvious reason for this that i'm missing??? Many...