I don't understand what you mean by your question. The english newsletter you saw above is almost identical to the rest of the newsletters in other languages. Here is the Greek version of this newsletter:http://www.ivf-embio.gr/newsletters/Chr ... greek.html
and the German version: http://www.ivf-embio.gr/newsletters/Chr ... erman.html
I sent 6 newsletters in different languages to 6 mailing lists. Then I started receiving unsubscribe requests by email, but some of them do not include an email address or the mailing list name.
When I get email messages with unsubscribe requests without the name of the mailing list, then they all come from people in the Greek mailing list.
This makes me believe that the issue has to do with the non-latin (Greek) characters
in recipients names
and the title of the newsletter
I must mention also, that in the MLM database there are wrong records in the table tbl_mlm_sub_loc.
For example, there is a record with proper first name, part of the last name, the text "%<" in the field fld_company and no email address
Another wrong record is: fld_id:11, ld_list:no, fld_firstname: Στ (there is no name with just 2 letters), fld_lastname:46, fld_company: EmBIO-Greek (this is the name of the Greek mailing list, so it shouldn't be in this field) and fld_email:8583-3.
As I wrote above, I believe that MLM can not handle the Greek names correctly.